User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Shameless Ripping Off Other People's Posts - Because I Can

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Shameless Ripping Off Other People's Posts - Because I Can

It was brought to my attention today that I should post more so that those intent on procrastination could have something to read. Apparently, cleaning isn't good enough procrastination for some people.

In my defense, I would like to point out that my lack of blogging is a direct result of my lack of much to do that is interesting. And I wouldn't want to committ the sin of the "Diaryahh" Post. That, and I don't want legitimately busy people to hate me for having free time, or not getting up at the ass-crack of dawn, or whatever. Don't get me wrong, looking for a job is a lot of work, and I spend a lot of time writing and printing and sending and calling and emailing and networking (and I'm so ready to be done with it)... problem is, except for the networking part, I can do it in my pj's and at my leisure. And it doesn't make for good blog. Full Disclosure: I've also spent much of the last week pouting about that shitty marketing interview.

So I'm sorry, massive procrastinators. I promise to work on having more interesting thoughts. Meanwhile, go clean the kitchen. Make me a pie while you're in there. Bitch.





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr