User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: The New Roommate

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The New Roommate


Max and Jackie, originally uploaded by futmrspres.

My new non sex offender roommate also has a very cute dog.

The Boy previously thought that he only liked big dogs. Clearly, he was wrong. He's a big fan of the tiny little Yorkie.

The only problem is, he tends to talk to the dog like he talks to me. I mean, it's fine if you tell your girlfriend she's "so pretty" and it's fine if you tell the dog she's "so pretty", but if you tell the dog AND the girlfriend in the same voice...


Comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr