User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Urgh

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Urgh

We're in recess at the moment, so I'm both awake and pleasant to be around after 9pm.

I would like to continue to blog, but I'm debating the merits of giving up the ghost entirely. I can't talk about anything I think is interesting (constituent phone calls) or fun (crazy binge drinking weekends) for fear of my boss finding out.

In the meantime, tip your waitress (if you ever want a refill), pay your taxes (I'll hunt you down) and enjoy life away from the computer.

Comments:
Offer political commentary.
 
There are so many reasons why that is not a good idea.
 
Writing good. Calling bad. Or if you do call, don't act all crazy like the CIA is after you. I got one of those yesterday. He even gave me his SSN (and I don't even need a new credit card!)

As soon as I get promoted to processing the letters, I'm sure I'll feel differently.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr