User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Go Dores!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Go Dores!

Vandy is 3-0, with two SEC wins.

I'm stunned, and thrilled, and I don't know what to do with myself. It was great to see my stadium, my colors and all those painful 4th quarter flameout memories just disappear. (Well, there were some tense moments, but those disappear too).

The best part is, we even beat the spread. We rock.

A haiku:

Two SEC Teams-
One More Win For Vandy. And
We Can Read. Go Dores!

Also, I would like to add that Good appears to have triumphed over Evil in the Football realm - Vandy won, Auburn triumphed over Ball State by a margin of about 60 points, Spurrier was defeated, and the UT Orange Nastiness has once more had to swallow the pill of defeat forced upon them by the only slightly less obnoxious Gators.

And it was nice to hear the commentators on the Florida-UT game mention that Florida's record is now second to Vandy's in the SEC. Nice.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr