User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Effing Flags.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Effing Flags.

I work for The Man. But The Man is still keeping me down.

I spent my entire day today dealing with one flag. One flag.

There's some old lady I need to call about tours; she's now called me three times. She didn't get called back today because of The Flag.

One of our printers stopped working and now sounds like a distressed chipmunk when you try to print on it. I didn't call the repair people today because of The Flag.

My desk looks like a hurricane of papers. The office phong rang, and I could not remove enough papers from on top of the phone so that I could answer it before it went to voice mail. All of the papers pertain to The Flag.*

I broke a thumb nail (the worst one to break off) sorting through the nine boxes of presentation folders to find what I needed for the certificate for The Flag.

The Man is keeping me down. It's days like today when I understand why alcohol and government go so hand-in-hand.

UPDATE: This debacle is not going away. We're moving onto Day 4.

*All of the paperwork with the flags must be done in triplicate. It's the Way of The Man. It's one of the many, many ways he micromanages me and keeps me down.

Comments:
Stick it to the man India! What, by the way, needs to be done with/to The Flag?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr