User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Patience

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Patience

I am on vacation. I spent a fabulous week with 300 teenagers from my church, and I feel fantastic. My blackberry had no service, my cell phone had little service, and it was wonderful. I now get about 48 hours with my beloved family before I have to fly back, so forgive me if I'm not attached to the computer. And I haven't turned the blackberry on. And it is wonderful.

Upon my return, there is a bus story. (Hopefully not more than one... I arrive at BWI at 2am on Tuesday morning, so I'm not going to be in a mood to fight with the bus or the Supershuttle people. Please, please, let there be only one bus story...)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr