User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: A Note About Blogging

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Note About Blogging

Here's my problem:

I can neither blog from work, nor can I blog about work. This leaves very little left to blog about. There is plenty I would like to say, but it just can't happen. IM me, we'll chat. Or, depending on how annoying the Tour Monkeys are being that day, I'll ignore you and feel bad about that later.

*****
That being said, tonight I both sat in and stepped in my dinner. It was a bowl of spagetti. I am a special girl.

Comments:
Are you still living with Mr. Picky? We really need to talk, unfortunately, my schedule doesn't give me much time. I do have a present for you, and I will stick it in the mail when I get a chance. Been thinking about you
 
Yes, and I still hate him with the fire of a thousand suns.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr