User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Testing

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Testing

I took a html class for work this morning, and I'm testing some of the stuff that I learned.

I was suprised at how much I already knew just from playing with the template of this blog. I tell you, if they keep giving me free classes, I will keep taking them, and before you know it, I'll all cool with knowledge.

So, I learned how to copyright things (well, to pretend like I have. ACTUALLY copyrighting something is way more complicated), thus: © India 2005

Then came color.

I can also do neat colors like AQUA and SILVER. This makes me happy, though I can't really see how I'd ever really use it.

And then, in a stunning display of usefulness, a horizontal line:



Ah, but that is a boring line. Why stick with boring when you can have crazy horizontal lines?







And of course, pictures. But I can't figure out how to do it with this template ... because they didn't teach me that yet. Stupid blogger.

I've now decided that with all my newfound knowledge, I also want my own website (so I can not maintain that as well). But I don't know how to do that yet either.

Conclusion: I love recess. It's just as much fun in Congress as it was in Elemenrary School.

Comments:
Word on the street is that you were at my apartment for a party my roommate threw. If that's true, did you see my room? Is it okay? My subletter hasn't destroyed it, has she?
 
I did not go. The deceptively long time the sun was in the sky caused me to stay longer at the Boy's pool than I intended, leaving no time to ransack your room. I mean, see it.

But when you come back, if you have a party, I will come.

Word on the street is that your room is very much the same, just with more girly bling.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr