User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Mrs. Nelson!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Mrs. Nelson!

The Lovely Emma Fricke is now the Lovely Emma Nelson.

Emma was lovely, the wedding was lovely, and Team Emma worked together to get our friend properly hitched. And I definitely had a blast. Unsurprisengly, all the people that gathered to help Steve and Emma celebrate are energetic and fun people, so the entire wedding was very relaxed, very casual and very, very fun. The best part was when the bride announced to the church from the alter that she was "So Excited!" (She definitely was.) I hope my own wedding will be as much fun for my guests.

To sum up, I have two large bruises, 7 mosquito bites, a half consumed bottle of Early Times and pretty pink toes.

All in all, it was an awesome wedding.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr