User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: I Am About to Roast

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I Am About to Roast

So, I'm bitching about my shitty roommate again.

It's 95 degrees, and he hasn't put in my air conditioner yet (Yes, I was stupid enough to live in an apartment with no central AC.)

What did he do today? I don't know, he sat in his air conditioned room with the door closed all day. I can only assume this is to keep the cool air in.

I will kill him. Or sleep in the kitchen with the door to the freezer open.

Comments:
I love you India, you amuse me immensely. So happy you got a job, i'm assuming you'll be blogging RE that soon. Sorry about mr picky being such a prick. I think the freezer idea is superb
 
Cheer up, you're employed.

-The Jackal
 
What you should do is find some way to break his air conditioner. No reason why he should enjoy chilled comfort when you can't.

You're going to have to find a way to disable it without it being obvious, which will probably require some research. I don't know how you'll go about it, but I've got a hilarious image of you in a lab coat mixing bubbling potions.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr