User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Intern Files: The Man is Keeping Me Down

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Intern Files: The Man is Keeping Me Down

It's very sad. I've not quite been forbidden to blog while being an intern, but as I haven't done anything interesting enough to warrant a book (yet.), I shouldn't get fired for inappropriate use of taxpayer computers. (I'd look up the link on that chick who got fired for that, but I'm lazy. Well, they say she got fired for that, but she really got fired for having sex with too many Congressmen and then having mysteriously better finances. Just Google Jessica Cutler or Washingtoinne, or something like that. It's a good read.) So while I found several things I wanted to post, I could not. Alas. Instead, a haiku:

The Man Keeps Me Down
Working Two Jobs To Make Rent
I Heart Derby Pie

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr