User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: I Love Pie

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I Love Pie

I am in a state of bliss. You see, the Kentucky Derby is this weekend, and while I don't so much care about that, I do care about the Pie.

The Whitely is going to the Derby this weekend, and in preparation for all that, she has bought a large hat and baked Derby Pie. For those of you that do not know, it's basically pecan pie with chocolate and bourbon. So. Good. I love a good pecan pie by itself, but when the chocolate and bourbon is added, I just need to be left alone with my pie. (It's also true that I need to be left alone with my pecan pie too... or lemon...or basically just good pie in general... but that pie is not sitting in front of me. The Derby Pie is. And it is Good.)

And if you don't think that's worth blogging about, you've obviously never had The Pie.

Comments:
And I love you.

I still have leftover ingredients so I anticipate being able to make another pie next week. Perhaps it will be incorporated into your birthday present. Ribbon belts and Derby pie. My collar just started flagging itself.

Whitley
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr