User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Hobo Diaries: Tomorrow's Challenge - Showering

Monday, May 23, 2005

Hobo Diaries: Tomorrow's Challenge - Showering

Today, my other roommate finished moving out. This doesn't really affect my life except in the one space where we share things - the bathroom. I didn't realize that she owned the shower curtain and the bathmat, so now, I have a naked bathroom. And, not realizing this and not having anywhere to go today, I didn't shower this morning (sometimes I skip days. I have that dry skin problem, so sometimes not showering is better that massively lotioning post-shower). So I definitely have to shower tomorrow, and I can't figure out how to do that without making a giant mess.

And then there's the problem of buying a new shower curtain. I've ordered this one from Target, so it will match my toothbrush holder and soap thingy. I doubt I'll get to Target myself tomorrow (no car), and I'm working both jobs Wednesday, Thursday is work again with The Boy's birthday, so I just ordered the thing. It won't get here until next week, at which point I'll get either really good at leaning up the mess or at taking baths.

Why didn't I see this coming last week?

Comments:
He does woodwork and contracting. When you're working on the exterior of a house, rain is bad news bears.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr