User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Hobo Diaries: Sometimes Even Hobos Get Busy

Monday, April 11, 2005

Hobo Diaries: Sometimes Even Hobos Get Busy

For those of you that noticed a lack of substantive entries latley, I appologize. I thought I could trick you with more less-substantive posts. (And I'm fairly sure that I'm within the bounds of good grammar with that last sentence, though if I'm wrong, I'm not giving you a dollar). It's really not that I'm terribly busy, but that all the activity happens in short spurts... During recess, I have more bump notes to write, and then the phone starts ringing... The job is not hard or stressful, but I have to be ready to drop the goofing off to do the job that I'm being paid to do. Already, in the course of this post, I've been interrupted 6 times. It's hard to get a good cohesive post. And I have such a good bus story that I've been holding...

What about the weekend, you ask? Well, I'm glad you did. I had a Bachelorette Party to facilitate, and it kicked ass. And yes, the bride is still a Bachelorette until July, but I seriously doubt she'll be signing asses with a purple sharpie again. I, on the other hand, will definitely wear my hot pink cowboy hat again.

I had something else to say, but I got interrupted again, so I forgot. I need to go put the kettle on, find a plaster for my blister, have a biscuit, xerox some more bump notes and read the Washington Post.

But I promise the bus story by the end of the calendar day.

Comments:
And you've started using Brit slang...
 
Please don't start talking about your flat or pad like one Will Erwin I know. I remember your comments sophomore year about all that stuff.

Michael
 
See, the use of British slang was facetious. When they talk about ginger biscuits, I get confused.

And I won't be tempted to talk about flats or pads or mates because I don't hear that in the context of this job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr