User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Two Things

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Two Things

First: Read This I have nothing more to say on that matter now. Maybe tomorrow. I'm too busy laughing.

Second: I'm putting a new blog on my blogroll, and I feel like I should explain. You see, this is the kid who writes oh so interesting articles every Wednesday for the Crimson White.

I love reading this kid because he is dead serious. He seriously thinks the gays are the devil and that I'm going to Hell. As my good friend noted, he is a "permanent vegetard." So I'm linking to him.

His blog is not as awesome as his weekly columns (I've been trying to get the above mentioned friend to run a "Wednesdays With Marlin" special, a la Wonkette, but he [not Marlin] pointed out that it would be rather dull. All the remarks would be basically translated to "I'm a Homophobic Giant Douchebag with My Head Up My Ass." Or something like that.) On the other hand, he posts a picture of the family chicken. (Make your own joke about the homophobe putting his cock on the internet. I went with a Jeff Gannon reference myself.) The chicken's name is Camo. I'd have named my cock something different, but I've never had one so I guess I don't really know. (Sorry, I felt it was really good enough for two jokes.)

So Marlin belongs on the blogroll. I'd link to the the column, but there's no permalink. Alas.

(Hat Tip: Charlie, without whom I would have missed Marlin entirely. And that would be sad.)

Links in this post: 6. Would have been 7 but I declined to link to hotmilitarystud.com, a la Jeff Gannon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr