User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: So Bored...

Friday, March 25, 2005

So Bored...

It's Friday night, and I ain't got nobody, I got [no] money because I [have no job yet]. (The song works better with the original lyrics, it's true.)

I am so bored, and it's getting worse because I'm getting lethargic. No one called me, so it didn't occur to me that I have people I could have called to hang out with me until now. But that's okay, because I haven't showered today either, and that's just really too much work.

There's nothing good on TV, and I have no DVD player in my room. I don't think it matters, since neither of my roommates are around (duh, it's Friday night) so I could run around naked if I so desired. (It's a little cold for that). But I'm becoming hermit-ish, and I don't want to leave the lair. Except that I'm going stir crazy, so that's kind of contradictory. Or not, I've never talked to a hermit, so maybe it's part of the package. And there's a DVD player on my computer, but the Blockbuster is so far away...

I have been outside today. I went to the Kinkos, and all the computers were taken so I wandered around for a while. And, I went to Quiznos. (Tasty). But I had to think about whether or not I've been outside today, and that's bad.

And, I've conquered all the fun Yahoo! games. NOW what am I supposed to do with my weeknights? Read?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr