User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: I did want to shower....

Friday, March 18, 2005

I did want to shower....

I have a full day ahead of me, and it's off to a rough start. Yesterday was everyone's favorite drinking day, and I definitely partook (partaked?). But that's okay, I drank my water, and I'm not hungover in the slightest.

This is key, because I have a 9am meeting, and I have to leave at 8:30 to make it on time. So I got up at 7:15, took the Metro-Ride-Of-Shame, got home around 7:45, ready to bust into full Wet-To-Set-In-45 minutes mode. Alas, I've been foiled. My roommate is in the bathroom, blowdrying her hair on low. And then turning it off. And then putting it on low again. I do not understand this. Put the thing on high, blast your hair, and then move on with your life. It's not an exact science. Your hair isn't going to look that much different, it's not like roasting meat.

I should not be irked. Normally, I am not alive before 8, but then, she usually isn't either. I don't know what she's doing in there, but we're now at the point where I'm lucky if I get to put on my contacts and makeup and still make the meeting on time.

And I'm going to smell like bar. Greeeeat.

UPDATE: It turned out to be okay, because the woman I was meeting seemed disoriented (hungover? who knows) and then mentioned that she was all out of sorts because she spent the night with her boyfriend and left all her jewelry at his apartment. Ha. I may smell like ass, but I had makeup and jewelry.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr