User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Hobo Diaries: Technology Bites the Big One

Monday, March 28, 2005

Hobo Diaries: Technology Bites the Big One

I'm hanging out in the office that I used to temp in because I've been trying unsuccessfully to send a fax all morning. It's the signed application for the job that I'm so close to capturing, and so I'm sort of freaking out. And it doesn't help that my sleep cycle has shifted several hours forward. I've seen 6:30 am several times recently, I've just been on the other side of it. Little bit jittery. I'm out of alternate solutions, and it's raining, and I'm loathe to run around the city searching for a working fax machine. (It may happen anyway. I'm seriously freaking out.)

So to amuse myself while I wait for a call back to determine if I've even got the correct number, I decided to check my blog stats. Quite a few people have found the blog by searching for some variation of "flip," "fuck," and "bed". I hope I helped them out. If I picture is worth a thousand words, then I've provided 3,000 on the subject. I rock. (Why won't the fax work? Why does the Universe hate me?)

Also, one person found me by searching yahoo for "naken women's body [sic]." First of all, why are you using yahoo search? And then why me? I have no naken women here.

And does anyone else think it's odd that Blogger's spellcheck doesn't know the word "blog"? I mean, duh...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr