User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Hobo Diaries: Misc.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Hobo Diaries: Misc.

Tomorrow at 4, I have a phone interview to some Admin at some telecommunications corporation. I often have a problem when I interview for corporations because I can't seem to not give the impression that I really want to work on the Hill. I mean, I do want to work on the Hill, but I also want to eat and live inside. So I need to come up with answers that tell the truth but also make me sound like I want to answer the phones and order more office supplies and that I won't bail at the first indication of something better. This is complicated.

I will be taking a nap today. I had trouble getting to sleep, finally to drift off around 2. Then, I was awaked at 3 and at 3:30 am from a random phone call to my cell phone. When I tried to call the number to yell at someone for calling me at 3 in the moring, the nice recording told me that the number I called was an outgoing number only. Then at 7, I was awakened because the city of DC, in its infinite wisdom, decided to insert a tree in front of my apartment. Note the word choice - insert. I have never seen a drill used to plant a tree.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr