User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Hobo Diaries: Bored Out Of My Mind

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Hobo Diaries: Bored Out Of My Mind

Oh. My. God. I am so bored. Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored.

I'm seriously considering adding the following to the bottom of my cover letters:
If I can answer further questions or provide you with additional materials, please contact me at 202-XXX-XXXX. I look forward to speaking with you, and please hire me before I lose my mind watching "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" reruns.


Seriously. Today I watched Seasame Street. Elmo had a parade. Originally, it was the "Little, Red Furry Monster Parade," but all his non red, furry non-monster friends wanted to join, so it became the "Everyone Who Wants To March In A Parade Parade." And then I learned about the letter F.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr