User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Wednesdays With Marlin

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Wednesdays With Marlin

Because Some people decide that PlayStation trumps blogs, I link to that crazy fundamentalist kid down in Tuscaloosa who constantly manages to amaze me. Best lines:
Am I saying that the Verichip is the Mark of the Beast? No. What I am saying is that these types of technologies are getting people conditioned for when the Man of Sin comes on the scene.

And this generation is the first to have the technology to bring this prophecy to pass. We really are in the last days that the Bible predicted.
I double-dog dare you to read that and not laugh. And don't miss the comments section, those are often better than the articles themselves.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr