User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Wazzup?

Monday, February 07, 2005

Wazzup?

Like a good American, I watched the Super Bowl. And like many Americans, I did not care anything at all about either team. I just wanted good football and good commercials. I don't know if it's me or it's the Superbowl, but in the past few years, it seems that the football has been way better than the commercials. Even my beloved Bud commercials are just falling flat. The only reason I maintain Bud loyalty is because I like the commercials, but if the commericals start being stupid, what's a girl to do?

If you missed the commercials, Slate's Ad Watch Guy will fill you in better than I can, though apparently he didn't like the commercials with the monkeys. My name is India, I'm 22, and I think monkeys are funny.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr