User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: P.S.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

P.S.

Let's all take a minute to laugh about the fact that my job title includes the word "Finance". "Finance" seems to be linked to "numbers" and we all know how much I really like "numbers."

And for all you naysayers out there, remember that I DID pass my Econ 100 class. Furthermore, since I took it P/F, we don't know if I passed with a D- or an A+ (ha - yes we do). And, I did get an actual A in my Rhetoric of Economics class, and the professor - also the department chair - was very impressed with my final.

Still, who'd have ever thought my first job would ever be "Finance" anything. I crack myself up.

Comments:
Bravo!

You know, the longest I've worked on a Democratic presidential campaign was three months, and the heartbreak was pretty bad. So it'll be interesting to find out the extent of the heartbreak that will occur after four years of emotional investment. Keep everyone posted.
 
Zhubin,
Are you already smelling defeat in 2008? I would never have tagged you to be so pessimistic.

Michael
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr