User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Hobo Diaries: Just Checking In

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Hobo Diaries: Just Checking In

One of you commented the other day that I don't really say anything about my life anymore. So here's a quick recap of Feburary so far:
-Informational Interviews
-Call People
-Email People
-Check my own email obsessively
-Wonder if no email EVERY FIVE MINUTRES means gmail is broken
-Send myself test email
-Realize that it is not broken
-Decide I need more to do, clean the kitchen
-Research things for $$$
-(when not doing the above) West Wing reruns at 11 and 12 on Bravo, Buffy at 1 and 2
-Attmpt to shower before noon
-Occasionally pitch fits at The Universive because I don't know what else to do to become a full-time employee
-Experiment with how many different meals can use peanut butter before the sight of the jar makes me want to hurl it at the bum that lives in the 7/11 parking lot next door
-Say a prayer of thanksgiving that I am not the bum that lives in the 7/11 parking lot next door
-Rinse, Lather, Repeat
Sometimes fun things happen, like the stove getting fixed. But the daily details...not so hot.

Soon, oh so soon, I will be employed and interesting again. I promise.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr