User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Taking Names and Kicking Ass

Monday, January 03, 2005

Taking Names and Kicking Ass

I'm beginning to wonder if this is a trend for 2005. I have rung in the New Year by calling and harassing no fewer than three different companies, and I'm on my way out the door for some in person harassing. Tomorrow, there is even more harassing on the list.

Example 1: T-Mobile is being a bunch of losers (when I called to yell at them for lying to me about where my phone gets coverage - i.e. not in my house) they basically told me that something was wrong with my house. Helloooo Cingular. When I was hanging up after informing them of my impending switch, they told me my business was important to them and I was a valued customer.

Example 2: The stove upstairs in the Mansion keeps setting itself on fire. While I find this funny (fires run in my family, it's true, but this one is not my fault) it needs to be taken care of soon. The landlord's phone is always busy. Thus, I will have to go down there*.

Example 3: SunTrust decided to take $8 out of my account for no good reason. They're right down the street (and next to Cingular, where I will be going to switch cell providers) so I'm going to go bitch at someone down there.

Example 4: Citibank decided not to process my consolidation request, and as I'm now outside the grace period, I don't get the lowered rate thing. Boo. I talked to a very nice Minnesotian woman this morning, and she said she'd help me out, don'cha kno?

Example 5: We pay for internet. However, my internet will not let me access certain websites (Yahoo! MSN, Mapquest) websites because of some weird connection thing. I've tried sending someone an angry email, but in an inspiring show of irony, it didn't go through. So I don't know who to harass, but clearly, someone needs to be harassed. And the wireless doesn't work, which means that I have to be plugged in for bad internet. Boo.

And I'm not even counting the job people that I have to harass. On the up side, I'm getting really good at being just bitchy enough to get what I want. I used to not want to do that because I've been in service to the public, and I hated those bitchy people who wouldn't shut up. But it's a necessary skill, and practice makes perfect, I suppose. Off to the bank!




*Ass Comment For Those Who Understand - The boys in the Mansion have started keeping matches in the bathrooms. Oh dear.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr