User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: SunTrust Also Sucks, Part Four in the Saga

Monday, January 10, 2005

SunTrust Also Sucks, Part Four in the Saga

Good Thing: It's amazing. I just got off the phone with the SunTrust lady, and wonder of wonders, she actually told me she couldn't help me. The whole phone call took less than two minutes.

Bad Thing: She told me to go back to the branch to get my money back. I told her that the manager there was the most unhelpful man I have ever encountered. She told me to go to a different branch. Boo.

Comments:
Man, I don't know what SunTrust you and Joel go to, but my banking experiences with them are akin to eating a gooey and warm chocolate chip cookie.

Just today, I walked over to a teller, threw down four folded-up checks, and said that I didn't have any deposit slips, and I had a VanderGold account from Nashville, so I couldn't use the ones with the DC routing number, and I wanted a balance statement with my deposits.

She took my checks and ID and printed out an appropriate deposit slip and didn't even make me fill it out. She just printed a receipt and statement, and handed it to me with sweet smile and a "Have a good day, Mr. Zooban."

I guess she wasn't sure how to pronounce my name, and evidently she thought I was Chinese, so that my first name was my surname. But the point is, the service was there.
 
Just you wait. The next time you want to do that, they will tell you that you're in the wrong region. Please go down to Nashville to deposit all your money. Is there anything else we can help you with today?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr