User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: SunTrust Also Sucks, Part Five and VICTORY

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

SunTrust Also Sucks, Part Five and VICTORY

I am very proud of myself. Today, I succesfully talked the SunTrust people into giving me my $24 back. It was awesome. I went to a different branch on my way home from the Hill today, so I was in a business suit with my briefcase. I told the lady that I was very dissappointed with my service thus far, and I hoped she would be more helpful than the previous people. (I tried to walk that fine line between assertive and bitch, but I didn't really care if I crossed said line.) So she started out apologizing, which made my task of demanding things easier.

The funny thing is that she was tempted to tell me again that was in the wrong region and she therefore couldn't help me. But I preempted her - I told her that I called the Nashville branch and they told me to come visit a local branch. (Total lie. I learned these things from The Master.) So SunTrust lady went and asked her boss what to do, because the fact that I had closed my account and was still demanding money confused her. Clearly, Boss Lady told her to give me my $24, because this bank is huge, and $24 is not a lot of money to get rid of me. In other words, Victory Is Mine. I am done with SunTrust forever, and I encourage any and all of you to do the same.

Suck it, SunTrust. Suck it long, and suck it hard.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr