User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: SunTrust Also Sucks, Part Deux

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

SunTrust Also Sucks, Part Deux

As promised, I went back to SunTrust today to close my account. It worked. Holy crap. But as this is the Bank From Hell, I discovered a new problem.

This morning, I compared my records with the records of the bank, and they think I have less money than I think I have. My statements from September, October and November are somewhere in California, or in a box in the basement, so I asked for another copy for those three months. I didn't want to wait and bitch, as I don't want them to be using my money any longer. As an added bonus, I got to deal with the same Assistant Bank Manager that I delt with yesterday (who was wearing a different suit, but still had not bathed. He's ripe.) He printed me copies of August, October and November. Still, it was good enough to find out what I wanted to know, i.e. they've been charging me a maintenance fee for a while.

So now I get to call the 1-800 number. This should be really quite a lot of fun. We should start a pool - I think I'll have to demand a supervisor at least once, and someone will definitely hang up on me in the process of transfering me to someone else. I also predict that I will get transfered at least twice.

Oh, and as I was leaving the bank, ABM offered to open a Free Checking Account for me, with no fees and no minimum balance. You see, this is the GW region, and he knows what goes on here.

Comments:
Five dollars on two (2) requests to speak to the supervisor and three (3) transfers.

What is it with companies thinking they can screw with all their younger customers? I am having HUGE issues with my cable company right now, and it's making me want to cancel ALL of my TV. It sucks that they know that they are the only cable provider out here and I cannot do a damned thing about it.

I am still fighting them about issues I had in OCTOBER of 2004. That's so last year. And the thing is, when I called them, I caught them in no less than 3 lies on the phone.

"well sir, everyone in your apartment complex is having problems right now. Please hold for one second and I will try to see what's going on..." Michael goes downstairs and knocks on neighbor's door. She's watching MTV.

Either we all have "STUPID" tattoed to our foreheads or Corporate America really underestimates the value of a customer with a college education.

Michael
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr