User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Some people, I tell you

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Some people, I tell you

I have known for a long, long time now that politics was my calling. It's taking me a little longer to get started than I had hoped, but that doesn't remove the fact that I know what I am supposed to do with my life. Kind of like you know that the OC will dabble with barely-legal-hot pseudo-teenage-girl-on-girl action. It's just one of those things you know.

Some people, on the other hand, refuse to acknowledge what is staring them in the face. I do not understand this. To put it bluntly, Charlie Gasner, if you do not figure out how to make this law degree that you're attempting to obtain work for your writing career, then you will be giving the finger to the g i f t that some of us lie awake dreaming about. And then I'll have to kick your ass. And hire you as my speech-writer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr