User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Hobo Diaries: Counting My Chickens

Friday, January 28, 2005

Hobo Diaries: Counting My Chickens

A Brief List Of Things I Will Do Immediately Upon Becoming Officially Employed:

-Call My Mother And Cry
-Call Everyone In My Cell Phone Book (Excluding Ex-Boyfriends Who Hate Me But Whose Numbers Have Not Been Deleted For Some Reason) And Tell Them How Awesome My Life Is
-Get Massively and Awesomely Drunk In A Real Bar And Not At Home From Cheap Ghetto 7/11 Liquor
-Drunken Dial Some Of The Same People From Before (And perhaps the ex-boyfriends who hate me)
-Go Shopping And Buy Shoes (Preferrably not while drunk, but hey, that might be fun too. I think that's how people end up with Uggs.)
-Try To Figure Out What To Wear To My First Week Of Work, Decide I Have No Clothes And Go Shopping Again


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr