User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Damn Blogger

Monday, January 24, 2005

Damn Blogger

Blogger just ate my last post, so here's the short version: The Washington Post has a fantastic, though massively long, article on the Implicit Association Test, a computer test developed by this chick at Harvard that is supposed to test unconscious prejudices towards certain groups. Read it and talk to me about it, because I'm fascinated by it (partly because it supports some of the papers I wrote at Vandy - I love being right.) It will take time to get through the article, but it really is worth it.

The link to the actual test: IAT

I haven't taken it yet, but I plan to take it later tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr