User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Blogger. WTF.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Blogger. WTF.

Apparently, Blogger did not eat the first post today. Either that, or Blogger did eat my post, but then decided to vomit up my post later. Either way, it now looks like I'm really obsessed with the IAT thing. That's sort of accurate, so I'm leaving both up.

I can't access the test, though. Every time I try, my computer freaks out. I figure a) my computer is biased against Harvard or b) our internet sucks big time.

Let me know if anyone does it. I might go to the ghetto scary library down the street and try it just for shits and giggles. We'll see.

Comments:
I couldn't open 'em either.
 
If you're clicking on the link from your blog and wondering why it's not working, it's because you accidentally put a space in the link, and the URL responds by putting a "%20" there.

I took one of the tests, and it totally sucked. It was a test to judge my bias toward wrinkles and plastic surgery, but all it was was one of those tests I had to take in Psych 101, where I watch words appear on the screen and type a key to categorize it as one thing or the other. Lame!
 
Had you read the article, you'd have known that.
 
Touche.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr