User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Still Experimenting With Technology

Monday, December 27, 2004

Still Experimenting With Technology



I got a digital camera for Christmas, and so I'm trying to re-figure out how to post pictures to the blog. If I take a picture of something worth posting, I'd like to be able to do it without wanting to throw all machines into the wall.

So, if it works, here's a picture of where I live. I didn't take this one. Apparently, if I figure out how to do it, there's a way I can take panoramic pictures, which I think is the only way to get the 7/11 in the shot with the house.

Comments:
Just scrolled down your site and realized I was the 1002nd visitor since the installation of your counter. Congrats on your volume.
 
Thanks! I noticed that myself. I had planned on offering a frosty beverage to the 1,000 visitor, but alas, it wasn't close enough to talk about before I went on vacation and when I came back, it had already happened.

Frosty Beverage to the 2,000 visitor!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr