User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: The Many Names of Joe Klein

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The Many Names of Joe Klein

This week, Wonkette is featuring a guest blogger named Joe Klein. I was all excited, even in the blobish state I was in yesterday, since Joe Klein is on the Top Five Journalists I Drool Over List. (Others include Joel Stein, Andrew Sullivan, Michael Kingsley, and recent addition, Ryan Liza. I might have spelled Ryan's name wrong, but that's because he's new to the list.)

But NOW they're trying to tell me that this isn't the real Joe Klein, but some fictious "Joe Klein". I don't buy it. And I would totally read a sequel to Primary Colors.

Maybe because he's new at this, but he updates a LOT more than Wonkette does. I love it. She's been slacking off lately. Maybe she's pregnant with Wonkette Jr.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr