User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: God Bless You, Z-Pack

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

God Bless You, Z-Pack

I would like to take a moment and bless the wonderful creation of antibiodics. I feel so much better today, I can hardly believe it. So, between the massive drugs, being awake maybe a grand total of 10 hours in the past two days, as well as eating my fruits and veggies, I feel like I've returned to the land of the living.

So Bless you, magic drugs, and thank you, thank you, thank you, random doctor at the NIH. I would send you a Christmas Ham if I didn't think the NIH would frown on that. So instead I will be sending you a very nice thank you note, stopping just short of promising you my first born child for use as a medical monkey.

I am very happy today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr