User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Zell Miller Watch: Still Dueling

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Zell Miller Watch: Still Dueling

I read about this particular incident yesterday, but having read it again, I must link to it. From The Washington Post:
"Sen. Zell Miller (D- Ga.) laced into New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd Tuesday on the 'Imus in the Morning' radio show, saying, 'The more Maureen Loud [sic] gets on 'Meet the Press' and writes those columns, the redder these states get. I mean, they don't want some high brow hussy from New York City explaining to them that they're idiots and telling them that they're stupid.' Miller also suggested 'that red-headed woman at the New York Times' should not mock anyone's religion: 'You can see horns just sprouting up through that Technicolor hair.'

"Dowd responds: 'I'm not a highbrow hussy from New York. I'm a highbrow hussy from Washington. Senator, pistols or swords?' "
Yes! I will definitely challenge someone to a duel in the next month. It's the in thing to do...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr