User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Viking fun on the Internets

Monday, November 29, 2004

Viking fun on the Internets

What's your Viking Name? Mine is Öndótt Thickthews!

(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be my name -- since I'm female, my name would be something like "Öndótt Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and I want to be known for who I am, not for who my father was, right? Right.)

My Viking Personality: I'm a fearsome Viking, but I'm not completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of me for that. I am strong and tireless, frequently shouldering burdens that would tire lesser women. I might be able to hold my own on the battlefield, but I'm no "berserker".

I would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. I possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

I have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Due to your gregariousness, I don't strike fear into the hearts of my victims. I shall try to be a little more surly in the future.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr