User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Nader Watch: I'd Like My Money Now, Please

Monday, November 01, 2004

Nader Watch: I'd Like My Money Now, Please

Nader is still out there, though he's really not doing so well. First, he wanted a cape, then he debated puppets (though not the Team America kind. That would have been too cool for Nader), and now we find from the one reporter left following his campaign, that he's out of money. He says it's because he doesn't accept corporate donations, but I do wonder how many corporations offered him money. (My guess? Zero.) And, he has to deal with punk-ass Democrats and Punk-Ass kids:
“I understand your ideals. I understand your values,” said student Julia Walsh, 24, one of nearly 600 people who jammed a lecture hall at the local State University of New York campus Sunday. “But my question, Ralph, is how do you feel about jeopardizing our future?” The question brought hisses and applause.

My point exactly, though I would have added "You Giant Douche. Or do you prefer Turd Sandwhich?"

Also, Nader is likely to get fewer votes than he did in 2000, though he still may manage to screw Kerry, which I think would make him happy, since I think he dislikes the Democrats more than he dislikes the Republicans. I quote:
Few voters may cast a vote for Nader on Tuesday, but he has no intention of giving up his fight. He vowed “major retaliation” for what he called the “constitutional crimes” of Democrats and their “disgraceful, fascistic” efforts to keep him off the ballot. In the meantime, Nader told voters in closely contested New Hampshire the same thing he told them here in Kerry country: “Vote your conscience. If you don't vote for what you want, you're never going to get it.”


Fascistic efforts to keep him off the ballot? No no, Ralph, the Democrats are just abiding by the letter of the law. If you cannot manage to get enough different AND valid people to sign your petitions, then you don't get a spot on the ballot. It's the law. The Constitution never says that we should be obliged to let your whiny ass vote, in fact, the Constitution was all for restricting the electing powers to people who wouldn't be swayed by whiny Giant Douches.

So, yes. Vote your conscience. And if we end up with four more years of this, let that be on your conscience too. Douches.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr