User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: A Moral Dilemma

Thursday, November 11, 2004

A Moral Dilemma

Sometimes, I wish I were a Republican. Today is one of those days. See, if I were a Republican, then I'd have a job by now. One of my old bosses knows a Congressman personally who has a Legislative Correspondent position open right now. I'd be a shoo-in. But no, I'm a Democrat, and I have "principles" and "morals" and the nasty feeling that some of my friends wouldn't speak to me if I went after this job. I refuse to work for someone who is against letting gay people get married. I'd rather file for unemployment that do that, but I can't think of anything else that would be a deal breaker. I haven't looked at this guy's record yet.

So I'm debating whether or not to do it anyway. Leaning towards doing it, since it pays the rent. But I wish it weren't time for this choice quite yet, as I'm not really desperate right, right now. Give me two weeks...

CURSE YOU, MORAL STANDARDS!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr