User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Keep on keeping on

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Keep on keeping on

I did not get called back for my marketing interview. Boo. So today I sent off three more job apps. I think. Sometimes, I lose track.

I really wish our internet would work better in The Mansion. I can't check my yahoo email, and I'm tethered to a cord, which happens to be in the darkest room in the house. So while I would like to work in the sunny and spacious kitchen, I'm stuck in the dark and dreary living room. I'm starting to glow in the dark. Bah.

I should have gone jogging today, but I was lazy, and now it's dark, and it's a bad idea to run by yourself outside in the dark. So now, I'm off to find something to eat that once grew on a tree or in the ground.

Hmm. This is not interesting. I promise I will do something interesting tomorrow.

P.S. For all you band nerds out there, rememberThe Stanford Band? (register and password: hogtied2) I was amused. (Hat tip: Joel)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr