User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Hobo Diaries: Where Do We Go From Here?

Monday, November 08, 2004

Hobo Diaries: Where Do We Go From Here?

I love Vanderbilt, and I can't wait until I make more money so that I can give them some of it. And Homecoming was lovely, though a little weird because there were parts when it felt like I never left. The part that I didn't like was that I had to tell people over and over and over and over again that I did not have a job, nor an apartment, and that I'm moving to DC anyway. The explanation of the weekend was, "I'm Homeless, but not a Hobo." I suppose it's better than "I'm still living with my parents and using my alphabetical filing skills" but still, it's not the answer I wanted to give.

One of my friends asked me what I'm going to do when I wake up on Monday morning. I've actually thought about this a lot, because the only way I can avoid thinking that this was an awful decision is to focus on one day at a time. So today, I'm going to call a potential roommate, I'm going to go for a jog, I'm going to look at the apartment complex across the street from the Whitley's apartment, and I'm going to go to the grocery store. Tomorrow, I'm going to go look at more apartments, check out craigslist.org and repeat as necessary until Victory Is Mine.

Song of the Day: "Where Do We Go From Here?" from the musical Evita


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr