User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Hobo Diaries: FORWARD PROGRESS!!!

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Hobo Diaries: FORWARD PROGRESS!!!

So my marketing interview people DID call me back, just a couple of days later, since the original people, Sunrise Marketing Solutions, in BFE, Maryland forwarded my resume to CRC Advertising in Falls Church, VA because the Metro doesn't run to BFE, and it does run to Falls Church. So I have another interview on Monday.

But TOMORROW, I get to have another informational interview on the Hill. Yay for information! And also, I made contact with some chick I went to high school with because she's a staffer for a Democratic senator who has an opening. Yay random high school people! And there's an opening in the office of the guy who represents Nashville, so I'm going to have my friends at the Vandy Fed Relations Office make a phone call. Yay Vandy Fed Relations!

I love forward progress. And today was a good day for moral victories in forward progress. Now, just like Vanderbilt football, if I am patient and I work really hard, someday, I will turn all this into an ACTUAL victory and not just a moral one. And then, we will tear down the goal posts. And the peasants will rejoice.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr