User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Barack Obama Watch: He is the Future...Forever

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Barack Obama Watch: He is the Future...Forever

From TNR, (and I don't think you have to promise your first born child for this one, yay!) a story on how to fix the Democratic party. The author offers himself as the new party chairman for a variety of reasons. Money Quote:
I Understand the Red States: In between stays in Massachusetts, New York, and California, I spent a summer in rural Georgia. I left after about two weeks, because the whole place kind of gave me the creeps. If you're ever down there, eat at Waffle House. They should really open one of those here in Hollywood.

...

Cryogenically Freeze Barack Obama: He's pretty much all we've got, and right now, everyone loves him. Let's not risk it. Freeze him now, before he makes any Senate votes that could later be misconstrued. We'll thaw him the night before the Iowa caucus. If he's polling well.


I notice at the bottom of the screen that the author is also a writer for the upcoming Fox show "American Dad". Like all Fox reality shows, I'm sure this one is going to be a winner.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr