User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: At Least I'm Not This Guy

Monday, November 08, 2004

At Least I'm Not This Guy

Whenever things start to get overwhelming, I like to read the personals on craigslist.org. Example:

I have a case of the Mondays. I am not to happy or to sad just kind of apathetic. I live in Fairfax enjoy my life and job. College educated charasmatic,sometimes cocky,always funny,charming decent guy. I would love to meet a woman who possesses the same traits. Please be 19-30 race is not an issue although I due prefer white women. I am Italian and English. (American)
Please send me a picture and we can grab some food tonight and complain about Monday.


All of a sudden, I feel much better about my life prospects...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr