User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Savage Love is Awesome

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Savage Love is Awesome

Why Dan Savage Rocks My Socks:

If I were a woman with a hot body, and I was given a choice between virginity and sleeping with guys who believe that women with hot bodies are obligated to sleep with them, I might choose virginity, too.


I do not always agree with Mr. Savage, but those moments are few and far between. And by being a devoted weekly reader of all things Savage, I have learned more about weird sexual kinky shit than I ever knew existed. Like "Furries".

Best part of the site: Got problems? Oh yes you do. Write to mail@savagelove.net


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr