User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Rock My Socks

Friday, October 15, 2004

Rock My Socks

As previously mentioned, I countered my admiration for the new Eminem song (which I still think is good, I'm still almost ashamed) by purchasing the Flickerstick CD. It came yesterday, and the peasants rejoiced. So I watched the Eminem video on TV the night before (it's actually better without the random pauses, I've found) and then played the Flickerstick CD on loop non-stop yesterday.

I really should have shelled out for this CD sooner, but I was just cheap. They are way talented, and I commend the Rites committee for bringing them to Vanderbilt last year. Go Dores.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr