User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Poland Watch: Remember the Rzeczpospolita Polska

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Poland Watch: Remember the Rzeczpospolita Polska

I do love that in both debates, President Bush has made a point of mentioning random leaders of foreign countries. You see, back in 2000, he got burned a little bit for getting someone's name wrong. So this time, Karl made him learn him some countries and some leaders, and he done practiced. And he's determined to throw those names in, especially that Polish guy, that name was hard. Karl made him practice, and he's not practicing for nothing.

I sympathize; I've definitely put things in essays that aren't really relevant because I've studied them, and I know it and I want some credit! But this bothers me in my President...

FOUR MORE WEEKS!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr