User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Pants on Fire!

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Pants on Fire!

Courtesy of Dan Froomkin's WaPo column:

Marc Sandalow writes in the San Francisco Chronicle: "Had Dick Cheney or John Edwards stood on their chairs and shouted 'liar, liar pants on fire,' it might have surprised viewers, but it would not have changed the tenor of Tuesday night's debate.


But it would have instantly made the debate more interesting that baseball.

I'm sort of enjoying reading about Cheney being a liar, like I enjoyed reading about Bush's sighing. See, Love Story WAS about Gore (but not Tipper; on the other hand, Cheney had met Edwards before yesterday (thrice!) and did link the attacks that happened on 9/11/2001 to Saddam Hussein (more than thrice! On tape! We have video!). I'll have to say, I was impressed that Cheney kept a straight face. He couldn't look at the camera, but hey, it's hard. I know that because Bush told me, and it's unpatriotic to question the President.

Goal of the Day: Brevity.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr