User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: One Nation, Around, Through, Over and Under God

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

One Nation, Around, Through, Over and Under God

You know that bumper sticker, "As Long As There Are Finals, There Will Always Be Prayer In School"?

This is sort of like that, only with elections.

I am very excited I get to vote in an actual polling place this time. I wish there would be a lever to pull, but I don't think California is that cool anymore. But I will get a sticker! And I have registered with the Dems to help harass people to go vote. I figure I am good at this. (And I've heard rumors that they're sending some CA people to Arizona to harass those people in a swing state! Yay for random travel!) Because, you know, even in states where the presidential vote is fairly set, there are local things to vote for, not to mention state initiatives. There is never an excuse not [to attempt] to vote. Plus, you get a sticker, and the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from knowing that you are helping to make democracy work. (Especially if you vote for John Kerry, I mean, what?)

Three Cheers for Voting!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr