User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: One More Reason To Love Wonkette

Sunday, October 31, 2004

One More Reason To Love Wonkette

From an Online Discussion on the Washington Post, Ana Marie Cox, aka Wonkette, answers the most important question of all:

Crawford, Tex.: Do you use Windows or Mac?


Ana Marie Cox: Mac, mac, mac. All the way. I'm on an iBook right now, but I have a 12" Power Mac as well. And two iPods. Do you think they might give me some free stuff?

I would love to see Wonkette on an Apple commercial. I'd say that I'd buy more of them, but I'm already saving for an iPod (sort of), and I own two Macintosh laptops. So I'm not exactly the target audience right now...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr